AM Lodge is a five-star Private Luxury Game Lodge unlike any other in the Klaserie region. Inspired by the hues, textures and contours of the Lowveld landscape, these facets of nature are amplified through pure and simple architecture that integrates land and building. This exquisitely crafted architectural masterpiece is established in the heart of the African bush. Water features throughout the public areas of the main lodge serve as a reminder of its proximity to the Klaserie River, a lifeblood for the fauna and flora of the Greater Kruger National Park.
The Lodge is located on a Private Game conservancy in the Klaserie region at the border of the Limpopo and Mpumalanga provinces, approximately 5.5 hour’s drive from Johannesburg, or 15 minutes from Eastgate airport at Hoedspruit with direct flights from Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town. AM Lodge is a Private Luxury Game Lodge that is a cut above the rest.
The conservancy, home to a range of animals including buffalo, giraffe, zebra, wildebeest and several antelope species, is flanked by Big Five private game reserves that form part of the Greater Kruger National Park, an area that covers approximately 20-million hectares dedicated to the conservation of wildlife.
AM Lodge houses a 5 Star luxury spa which won, World Luxury Spa Award in the Global Luxury Safari Spa category for 2016. Apart from the Spa, we offer a number of activities to our guests to make your stay at our Private Game Lodge memorable.
Linked to the central building by lantern-lit wooden walkways, six luxury and two superior suites are concealed among the brushwood on either side of the main lodge. With no predators on the reserve, guests are free to walk unattended to their suites.
While all eight suites are equally luxurious, the presidential suites also have their own private plunge pools, making them ideal for that extra-special occasion such as a honeymoon or milestone anniversary.
Your stay at AM lodge includes
- All meals
- A Selection of beverages which includes; local beers, AM Lodge House Wines, soft drinks, mineral waters, teas and coffee
- Twice daily open safaris on AM Reserve, Walking Safaris and Star Gazing
- Complimentary once daily open safari on the Manyeleti Game Reserve – adjacent to the Kruger National Park
- Exclusive Use of our Gym Facility
- Laundry Service
- Uncapped Wi-Fi throughout AM Lodge
- Complimentary Spa Voucher to the value of R 500 per adult, per stay which can be redeemed at AM Lodge Spa
- Return road transfers between AM Lodge and Eastgate Airport [HDS]
Please CONTACT US for our latest special offers for the AM Lodge
*Images and content courtesy of AM lodge