Classical Uganda – 10 days Entebbe to Entebbe Fly-in Lodge Safari
Price + Inclusions
|Classical Uganda||Cost per person, twin share|
|01 January 2020 – 31 December 2020||from US$ 5,325 – US$ 6,090|
|Bwindi Walk||from US$ 40|
|Forest Walk||from US$ 95|
|Batwa Visit||from US$ 115|
|Bigodi Swamp Walk||from US$ 25|
Departs: Scheduled departure dates apply. Contact The Africa Safari Co. for details.
Children: Minimum age for gorilla trekking is 15.
Additional: Gorilla Permit: (1st trek) from US $600 – US $700 per person and optional excursions. Ngamba Island visit – upon application.
- Meet and greet
- Airport transfers to Entebbe/return
- Scheduled, 1 way flight from EBB-KIHIHI
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Services of driver/guide
- Park entry fees
- Game drives in QENP & boat cruise on Kazinga Channel
- Sundowner drinks in Ishasha
- Ishasha Community visit and donation
- Gorilla Permit: (1st trek) from US $600 – US $700 per person
- Optional excursions
- International flights and visas
- Personal travel, medical and baggage insurance
- Any items and services not featured on the itinerary
- All services and items of a personal nature such as drinks, telephone calls and laundry
- Tips, gratuity to driver/guides and porterage
Itinerary Terms and Conditions:
Considerable care has been taken to compile the information on our website and pricing shown is based on twin share, low season travel and the current exchange rate at the time. All pricing on this website should be used as a guideline only. Contact The Africa Safari Co. for the most up to date prices.