Desert Dune Safari – 14 Days Windhoek to Windhoek Classic Camps/ Lodge Safari
This safari takes in the highlights of Namibia but also takes you to some of the places that few people are lucky enough to explore, making this a true adventure. Starting in the Dune belt of Sossusvlei before moving northwards towards the remote and unexplored skeleton coast, then ending on a high with spectacular game viewing in the Etosha National park, this safari is sure to give you an experience of Namibia that will make it one of your favourite destinations of all time.
Price + Inclusions
|Cost per person – 14 days||Price from|
|01 January 2020 – 31 December 2020||from $13,495 – $16,571 twin share|
2020 Departure Dates:
- 09 Jan, 10 Feb, 15 Mar, 09 Apr, 14 May, 05 Jun, 03 Sep, 15 Oct, 10 Nov, 07 Dec
- Most meals
- Soft drinks and local beverages
- Transport by 4WD
- Park fees
- Chartered and scheduled flights
- International flights and visas
- Personal travel, medical and baggage insurance
- Any items and services not featured on the itinerary
- All services and items of a personal nature such as drinks, telephone calls and laundry
- Tips, gratuity to driver/guides and porterage
Baggage Limit: 20 kg, soft sided bags including hand luggage.
Children: No children under 12 years.
Itinerary Terms and Conditions:
Considerable care has been taken to compile the information on our website and pricing shown is based on twin share, low season travel and the current exchange rate at the time. All pricing on this website should be used as a guideline only. Contact The Africa Safari Co. for the most up to date prices.