Fly-in Gorilla Safari – 4 Days Entebbe to Entebbe
Uganda is located in East Africa and is a haven for the last remaining endangered Mountain Gorillas. It is a country of lush green forests, magnificent mountain ranges and is home to a range of rare and unusual species. The world famous, Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park, is the natural habitat for just over half of the world’s last surviving population of mountain gorillas. An encounter with the rare Mountain Gorillas of Uganda is a wildlife experience like no other!
Discover the endangered Mountain Gorillas on this fly-in safari.
Price + Inclusions
|Lodge Choice||Dates||Cost per person – 4 days|
|Buhoma Lodge||01 January 2020 – 31 December 2020||from US$ 2,095 – US$ 2,450 twin share|
|Trackers Safari Lodge||01 January 2020 – 31 December 2020||from US$ 2,740 – US$ 3,690 twin share|
|Gorilla Forest Camp||01 January 2020 – 31 December 2020||from US$ 3,085 – US$ 4,590 twin share|
Departs: Daily (minimum 2 passengers)
Children: Minimum age for gorilla trekking is 15.
Additional: Gorilla Permit: (1st trek) from US $600 – US $700 per person
- Meet and greet
- Airport transfers to Entebbe/return
- Scheduled flight from EBB-KIHIHI/EBB
- Most meals
- Gorilla Permit: (1st trek) from US $600 – US $700 per person
- Optional excursions
- International flights and visas
- Personal travel, medical and baggage insurance
- Any items and services not featured on the itinerary
- All services and items of a personal nature such as drinks, telephone calls and laundry
- Tips, gratuity to driver/guides and porterage
Itinerary Terms and Conditions:
Considerable care has been taken to compile the information on our website and pricing shown is based on twin share, low season travel and the current exchange rate at the time. All pricing on this website should be used as a guideline only. Contact The Africa Safari Co. for the most up to date prices.