GAME PARKS OF AFRICA – 19 days visiting Kenya, Tanzania and Victoria Falls (18 September 2022)
This well paced tour travels during the peak migration season and includes three nights in the Masai Mara and four in the Serengeti. Enjoy game drives in Amboseli, visit the UNESCO listed Ngorongoro Crater, view rhinos in Lake Nakuru and view one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, Victoria Falls.
Book Early as places are limited!
Price + Inclusions
19 days from $12,795* per person, twin share
Single Supplement from $2,790
Departure date from Nairobi: 18 September 2022
- Transfers as per itinerary
- 18 Nights superior accommodation
- Most meals as per itinerary
- English speaking driver guides
- Transport in special 4×4 Safari vehicles
- Emergency Air Evacuation Cover
- Game Drives in National Parks & Reserves
- Park Fees
- Nairobi tour including the Giraffe Centre, David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust & Elephant Orphanage, Kazuri Beads Factory, Karen Blixen Museum and lunch at Carnivore restaurant
- Victoria Falls activities – Sunset cruise on the Zambezi river, Dinner at Makuwa-Kuwa, Vulture Culture lunch, Guided Tour of the Falls and a farewell dinner and drum show at The Boma
- Travel Kit and documentation
- International Airfares
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature like Laundry and phone calls
- Optional touring
Terms and Conditions:
*Price is in Australian dollars Price correct as of 20 May 2021 but may fluctuate due to surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change.
^Deposit conditions apply. Amounts payable to third parties not included. Agents may charge service fees and/or fees for card payments. Packages may be withdrawn without notice. Gratuities, vaccinations, visas & travel insurance are not included. Please check prices, availability & other information with your travel consultant before booking.