Gorillas in the Mist – 3 Days Kigali to Kigali
Rwanda is an extremely scenic country, and offers travellers a safe and picturesque passage through the impressive volcanic Virunga chain, known as the “Land of a thousand hills”. This mountainous backdrop hosts the extraordinary experience of observing mountain gorillas in an intimate and serene environment. Endorsed by it’s unique habitat and abundant wildlife, Rwanda is regaining its reputation as the number one gorilla stop, and a must see destination.
Price + Inclusions
|Comfort Level||Dates||Price per person|
|Standard Option||01 January 2020 – 31 December 2020||from US$ 1,295 twin share|
|Deluxe Option||01 January 2020 – 31 December 2020||from US$ 1,920 twin share|
Additional: Gorilla Permit: from US $1,500 per person, per trek.
Note: This itinerary may be extended for additional treks.
- Private transfers
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Kigali city tour & Genocide Memorial visit incl. lunch (price based on 2 pax)
- Gorilla Permit: from US $1,500 per person, per trek
- Optional excursions
- International flights and visas
- Personal travel, medical and baggage insurance
- Any items and services not featured on the itinerary
- All services and items of a personal nature such as drinks, telephone calls and laundry
- Tips, gratuity to driver/guides and porterage
Itinerary Terms and Conditions:
Considerable care has been taken to compile the information on our website and pricing shown is based on twin share, low season travel and the current exchange rate at the time. All pricing on this website should be used as a guideline only. Contact The Africa Safari Co. for the most up to date prices.