Livingstone & Chobe Explorer – 5 Days Johannesburg to Johannesburg
Victoria Falls presents a spectacular sight of awe-inspiring beauty and grandeur on the Zambezi River, forming the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe. It was described by the Kololo tribe living in the area in the 1800’s as ‘Mosi-oa-Tunya’ – ‘The Smoke that Thunders’. In more modern terms Victoria Falls is known as the greatest curtain of falling water in the world.
Columns of spray can be seen from miles away as, at the height of the rainy season, more than five hundred million cubic metres of water per minute plummet over the edge, over a width of nearly two kilometres, into a gorge over one hundred metres below.
Price + Inclusions
|Cost per person – 5 days||Price from|
|01 January 2020 – 31 October 2020|
|Avani Victoria Falls Resort & Chobe Safari Lodge||from $2,425 – $2,485 twin share|
|The David Livingstone Safari Lodge and Spa & Chobe Game Lodge||from $3,160 – $4,455 twin share|
|Anantara Royal Livingstone Resort & Chobe Game Lodge||from $3,690 – $5,000 twin share|
Departs: Daily ex Johannesburg (Minimum 2 passengers)
- Return flights ex Johannesburgto Livingstone
- All transfers
- 2 nights accommodation with breakfast, sunset cruise & entry to Victoria Falls
- 2 nights accommodation with all meals and scheduled game activities in Chobe
- Airport taxes
- Park fees at Chobe Safari Lodge (payable direct)
- Travel insurance
- Optional touring and activities
- Meals other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Items of a personal nature such as telephone calls and laundry
Itinerary Terms and Conditions:
Considerable care has been taken to compile the information on our website and pricing shown is based on twin share, low season travel and the current exchange rate at the time. All pricing on this website should be used as a guideline only. Contact The Africa Safari Co. for the most up to date prices.