Nogatsaa Pans Lodge
Chobe National Park is the second largest National Park in Botswana with Nogatsaa situated approximately 80km south of the Chobe riverfront area. Nogatsaa area has a cluster of natural clay-bottom pans which fill during the rainy season. During the dry season, the pans get supplemented with borehole water thereby reducing some wildlife pressure off the congested Chobe River. Four of the waterholes also have “hides” (raised wooden platforms) which lends itself to some amazing game sightings.
It is here where you find the only Lodge accommodation in the area – Nogatsaa Pans Lodge, Chobe. Built with sensitivity to the environment and to create utmost guest comfort – Nogatsaa Pans Lodge becomes a must do destination for the discerning traveller. Overlooking the Kwikamba Pan, which is the largest natural pan, combined with the remoteness of the area – creates a safari adventure reminiscent of safaris from yesteryear.
Nogatsaa Pans Lodge is fully run on solar power, utilizing the available sun energy to generate enough renewable power to provide the lodge with all of its energy requirements and significantly reduce the site’s environmental impact.
– Natural pan (water hole) in front of the main deck
– Lounge area with various seating and reading areas
– Dining area
– Curio shop
– Guest Restrooms
– Charging Station
– Boma Area (Outdoor eating area)
– Library with books on animals, flora and fauna are available to read at leisure
10 Twin / Super King Luxury Tented Rooms – sleeps 2 per room
2 Family Luxury Tented Rooms consisting of a lounge area with bathroom en-suite joining the 2 rooms. Main bedroom has King Bed and 2nd tent 2 single beds – sleeps 4
Each Room has:
– Private viewing deck
– Superbly appointed furniture and fittings complemented with lime-washed wooden floors.
– Luxury eco-friendly guest amenities including insect repellent
– Roof fan & standing fan
– White percale/cotton linen
– Fluffy towels
– Oversized pillows
– High-quality duvets ensure positive comfort
– Mosquito nets
– Personal safe
– Gowns and slippers for your use
Each Luxury Tented Room has its own cupboard with hanging space as well as shelves, a luggage rack, desk with a torch & coffee table magazines. Comfortable armchairs to enjoy the views or catch up on some reading.
– Morning & Afternoon game drives in open 4 x 4 safari vehicles
– Sundowner drives
– Private dinners
Please CONTACT US for special offers available for Nogatsaa Lodge
*Images and content courtesy of Nogatsaa Lodge