Whitsundays Reef Suites
2 Day Luxury Underwater Suite Experience
Moored offshore at Hardy Reef, 40 nautical miles from Airlie Beach, Reefworld is the setting for your spectacular overnight Reef suite experience. The unique pontoon hosts day trippers, on-deck Reef sleep guests and a lucky few who’ll head below deck for a private, all-inclusive Reef suite experience.
Begin your journey at 8am from the Port of Airlie Terminal with a cruise through the Whitsunday Islands to Hardy Reef onboard our high-speed vessel, arriving at the reef around 11am. After lunch, guests can snorkel, dive, swim or take a scenic helicopter flight to see famous Heart Reef (additional cost). Day visitors depart mid-afternoon and then overnight guests have Hardy Reef and Reefworld all to themselves.
Watch a stunning sunset with a drink in hand before enjoying a starlit long-table dinner on the pontoon’s upper deck. After dinner, Reef suite guests can retreat to the privacy of their undersea accommodation. Sit back, relax and watch as the reef comes to life through the floor to ceiling windows.
Reef suites give a whole new meaning to ‘a room with a view’ and you’ll awake to see the marine life going about another day on the world-heritage listed reef they call home. Enjoy a leisurely breakfast and an exclusive morning on the reef before heading home in the afternoon with memories that will stay with you forever.
Price + Inclusions
|Whitsundays Reef Suites||Price per person|
- Arrive at your unique accommodation via a scenic cruise through the Whitsundays
- Two underwater rooms available (king double or twin single options)
- Each room features premium bedding, glass-walled en-suite and floor-to-ceiling views of the spectacular underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef
- All meals including breakfast, morning and afternoon teas, lunch and dinner
- All beverages including beer and wine (cocktails and spirits at an additional cost)
- Spectacular dining experience under the stars
- Activities at the reef including a private guided snorkelling tour and semi-submarine tour
- Access to the underwater observatory
- Optional activities (own expense): scuba diving