Southern Africa Splendour and Luxury Train Journey – 14 days Victoria Falls, Johannesburg, Pilanesberg National Park, Luxury Train Journey & Cape Town including flights & taxes ex Australia.
*Price subject to availability, until further notice. Surcharges may apply, subject to availability of the class required for the domestic sectors. Single supplement dependent on departure.
Price + Inclusions
14 Days Ex Australia Including flights and taxes from $7,995 pp twin share*
Departs daily dependant on rail departures (min 2 passengers)
PLEASE NOTE: This itinerary can be taken using either the blue train or Rovos rail depending on availability and departure schedules
|Cost per person – 14 days||Price from|
|01 January 2020 – 31 December 2020||from $7,995|
- Return flights ex Australia with SAA including taxes
- 2 nights Batonka Guest House Vic Falls
- 1 night Johannesburg
- 3 nights Ivory Tree Game Lodge
- luxurious 2-night train journey
- 3 Nights Cape Milner Hotel
- Airport transfers
- 20 meals
- 10 game viewing activities
- Zambezi River Sunset cruise
- Half-Day City & Table Mountain Tour
- Travel insurance
- Optional touring and activities
- Meals other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Items of a personal nature such as telephone calls and laundry
Itinerary Terms and Conditions:
* Price subject to availability, until further notice. Surcharges may apply, subject to availability of the class required for the domestic sectors.
*Single supplement dependent on departure.
Rovos rail disclaimer:
Excursions may be changed according to schedule achieved. Times are approximate and cannot be guaranteed. Please check with the Train Manager or email@example.com for any updates or changes to the itinerary. In your suite you will find the Journeys magazine that features articles of interest related to the route.