Southern Africa Splendour and Luxury Train Journey – 14 days Victoria Falls, Johannesburg, Pilanesberg National Park, Luxury Train Journey & Cape Town including flights & taxes ex Australia.
Gaze in awe at one of the 7 natural wonders of the world, Victoria Falls, then enjoy a sundowner drink as you drift slowly down the magical Zambezi river. Come face to face with Africa’s big 5 on morning and afternoon game drives in the Malaria-free Pilanesberg National Park before boarding your luxury train to Cape Town. You will be treated like royalty as you meander your way Southwards across the country in your rolling five star hotel. At the end of your journey, a prize almost as good as the journey itself, the mother city of South Africa, Cape Town.
*Price subject to availability, until further notice. Surcharges may apply, subject to availability of the class required for the domestic sectors. Single supplement dependent on departure.
Price + Inclusions
14 Days Ex Australia Including flights and taxes from $7,995 pp twin share*
Departs daily dependant on rail departures (min 2 passengers)
PLEASE NOTE: This itinerary can be taken using either the blue train or Rovos rail depending on availability and departure schedules
|Cost per person – 14 days||Price from|
|01 January 2020 – 31 December 2020||from $7,995|
- Return flights ex Australia with SAA including taxes
- 2 nights Batonka Guest House Vic Falls
- 1 night Johannesburg
- 3 nights Ivory Tree Game Lodge
- luxurious 2-night train journey
- 3 Nights Cape Milner Hotel
- Airport transfers
- 20 meals
- 10 game viewing activities
- Zambezi River Sunset cruise
- Half-Day City & Table Mountain Tour
- Travel insurance
- Optional touring and activities
- Meals other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Items of a personal nature such as telephone calls and laundry
Itinerary Terms and Conditions:
* Price subject to availability, until further notice. Surcharges may apply, subject to availability of the class required for the domestic sectors.
*Single supplement dependent on departure.
Rovos rail disclaimer:
Excursions may be changed according to schedule achieved. Times are approximate and cannot be guaranteed. Please check with the Train Manager or email@example.com for any updates or changes to the itinerary. In your suite you will find the Journeys magazine that features articles of interest related to the route.