Situated near the Cape Town city bowl in the lush suburb of Gardens, the recently renovated SunSquare Cape Town hotel offers visitors fresh, unique accommodation that is practical, affordable and comfortable.
Just 20 minutes from Cape Town International Airport, in close proximity to the Cape Town Convention Centre, the hotel’s location makes it an ideal choice for business travellers and leisure guests alike.
For leisure travellers, it is beautifully positioned at the base of Table Mountain – one of the new ‘Seven Wonders of Nature’ and is close to Long Street, with its vast selection of chic restaurants and boutique shops, offering an array of daytime and night time activities. The hotel is also located within close proximity to main attractions in the area such as the V&A Waterfront, South African National Museum, VOC Company Gardens, Table Mountain Cable Stations and the gorgeous beaches of Camps Bay and Bloubergstrand.
Our hotel was designed to offer guests a place to stay in Cape Town that blends comfort, style and affordability.
The hotel bedrooms are refreshingly modern and offer comfort and style, featuring stylish furnishings, warm lighting, contemporary flat-screen televisions, ultra-modern writing desks, electronic safes, as well as in-room fridges and super-cool new air conditioning. The en suite bathrooms also sport a new look with beautiful chrome and ceramic tile finishes.
The SunSquare Cape Town has 136 beautifully-appointed rooms that have been refurbished to deliver simple comfort and contemporary style. Rooms all have great views of Table Mountain or the vibrant city centre and come with en suite shower-bath combination or a shower only as well as a telephone, DSTV with a wide range of channels
Some services or amenities may not be available on the hotel premises and may incur additional costs for the guests own account. Please view the available services and amenities below.
At SunSquare Cape Town we want to make it easy for you to stay in shape and keep up a healthy routine. Whether you like to work up a sweat to start your day right, burn off some calories or wind down after a day of meetings – we can help. Guests at our hotel have the use of our well-equipped Fitness Centre.
Self Service Workstation
At SunSquare Cape Town we know how important it can be to stay connected to the office and have a place to work when you need it. Our self-service workstations help address that need. Conduct business as usual with our self-service workstations and copy and fax facilities.
Free high-speed WiFi internet access per room, per day. Enjoy effortless access and great connectivity during your stay at our hotel in Gardens, Cape Town. Guests receive a complimentary dedicated 500mb per day.
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Airport handling service
- Baby cots on request
- Baby-sitting facility on request
- Business Centre
- Doctor or dentist on call (24 hours)
- Dry cleaning (next day)
- Express check-In
- Guest relations
- Highchairs on request
- Ice machine
- Late check-out available on request
- Laundry / valet
- Open parking (no charge)
- Outdoor pool – not heated
- Parking: secure undercover parking (no charge)
- Pets: only guide dogs permitted on request
- Restaurants: in hotel
- Safety deposit box
- Shuttle service (on request)
- Theatre, restaurant and tour reservations
- Transfer services
- Business Centre
- Courier service
- Facsimile services
- Mail and postal services
- PC and printer services
- Wireless Internet access
Activities in Cape town
Our convenient location puts some of the top Cape Town tourist attractions right on your doorstep. Whether you only have a few nights in the city or a few weeks, there is plenty to see and activities to keep the whole family entertained.
– SunSquare Cape Town is a short taxi ride to a variety of beaches, including the luxurious Clifton beach with its heavenly white sand and sparkling water, Camps Bay and the exclusive Llandudno beach, nestled in a peaceful cove.
– Table Mountain offers the best views of Cape Town and guests can travel up the mountain in a cable car with a rotating floor to give a 360-degree view.
– The Victoria and Alfred Waterfront is in a working harbour and provides a variety of dining, shopping and entertainment options. Guests can take a ferry to Robben Island to experience this fascinating World Heritage Site and museum.
– Numerous day tours can be arranged ahead of your arrival in Cape town such as; a full day cape peninsular tour, full day wine lands tour, Shark cage diving and many more.
Speak to your Africa Safari Co. consultant to arrange these tours.
Stay 4 pay 3
Spend 4 wonderful nights in the mother city at our ideally situated hotel but only pay for 3 nights.
Guests that take up this offer will also receive the following:
- Complimentary 500mb of WI-FI per day
- Complimentary welcome drink on arrival
- 1 x Complimentary bottle of wine with dinner (max 1 dinner per couple)
Valid for travel between 1 April 2016 to 31 August 2016
*Subject to availability of room and rate.
Please Contact Us for more details about this special offer or to make your reservation.
The Cape Sun
*Images and content courtesy of Tsogo Sun